Ideas for getting at George Blaise.

Welcome to Michael’s RPG MESS Forums Plot planning and Discussion Ideas for getting at George Blaise.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GM Michael
    Keymaster

1) Underworld contacts
    2) Dame being a scarred rabbit
    3) Erston capitulating in a business sense.

Others?

Kajex
    Participant

I like the idea of Dame offering Blaise money. It’s more believable than Erston trying to fake a business deal and caters to Blaise’s pride more effectively.

Xylime
    Participant

I like Dame going in too. I think he brought it up, but I also think, why let all our creative plans go to waste? If we come up with a bunch of plans (and even put some, if not all, into motion), if Dame fails his check to resist George’s Mind magic, then we can confuse the frick out of him with a bunch of random plans. Which one’s the “true” plan? Who knows? Maybe even we don’t.

If others like the above concept, two contributions I have would be to:

1) Learn what stocks George is betting against, go onto Wallstreet Bets and try to frick him out of money by getting people to buy into them.

2) Have Tiffany apply to work at his firm.

These two “Plans” probably won’t do much, if anything, but it again could muddy up his reading of what plan(s) we are really going to go all-in on.

Kajex
    Participant

Oooh in that case here’s a couple more “plans” to throw at the wall. Confusion ahoy!

1) Creating a magical array using leylines to reinforce reality in the area and weaken the spirit he’s contracted with.

2) Get the SEC to investigate his firm for underhanded financial practices.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.